Grundig TS1000

Moderator: timundstruppi

Willem H.N.

Re: Grundig TS1000

Beitrag von Willem H.N. »

Dear Mamphi, you have a lot of patience and I appreciate that. I have a bad serv.manual and I cannot see how the 2/2.5 mm could be set. The only possibility to adjust anything is the switch above the lever. The voltages you measured is that on the tabs of c101 and c102?
mampfi
Administrator

Beitrag von mampfi »

Hello Willem,
ok let's try in English. First of all you can get the TS 1000 Service Manual in very good quality here in the download section. The size is over 63MB, so the quality is pretty fine. All the details for basic mechanical adjustments you can find on side #6.

I made a picture from the measure points for motor voltages.
Meßpunkte.jpg
Hope this details may help you.
Jede Menge Grundig Zeugs, garniert mit etwas Revox, Braun, Dual und Sony, an 5 Anlagen.

Grundig forever :D
Willem H.N.

Oh how good, clear sern.manual.
Saw the arrow indication and will measure it tomorrow. First I will collect and replace the photocells. Do I need to make any adjustments if I use the bpw40? and what are the 2 LEDs that are connected in parallel on the back of the circuit board because they do not measure anything at all..
How can I add a photo?
mampfi
Administrator

Beitrag von mampfi »

If you use the BPW40 Photocell you have to add a 10kOhm resistor in the anode string bevor the LED to prevent tremble.
The original LED has a wavelength of 850nm, wich means the light is almost non visible.
In case of replacement you can use a IR-LED with 950nm wavelength. This light is non visible.
So first i would try to replace only the photocell (with resistor). It is possible that the 10kOhm resistor is only necessary in connetion with the IR-LED 950nm. You have to try this.

How to add a photo i will create a sreenshot
Jede Menge Grundig Zeugs, garniert mit etwas Revox, Braun, Dual und Sony, an 5 Anlagen.

mampfi
Administrator

Beitrag von mampfi »

How to add a photo

Step1 .....
step1.jpg
Step2
step2.jpg
Step3 find a picture of your choice in your computer

Step4 make your choice with the vertikal line on wich you want to insert the picture
step4.jpg

Willem H.N.

Grundig OPTOLEDS.jpg
You can see the top 2 burning, the bottom 2 is undetectable.
mampfi
Administrator

Beitrag von mampfi »

The bottom LED is for Stop Position. If the reels doesn't move in stop position the bottom led will be good.
Maybe you can test the bottom LED with your Mobile Phone Camera?

Willem H.N.

Replaced the entire contents of the optocopler with the 10k resistor and it functions as it should again.
Mamphi, and am very grateful to you for your help and patience. Best regards. William.
mampfi
Administrator

Beitrag von mampfi »

You're Welcome :D

Antworten

Zurück zu „TS Serien“